Terms & Conditions
PLACING AN ORDER
- Find the product(s) you want on the HABIT website.
- Select the product and its variant you require and press ‘Add to Cart’.
- Once you’ve added all of the items you require to your cart, select 'Checkout'.
- If your order contains items in high demand, we will reserve these items on your behalf for ten (10) minutes while you complete the order process. A timer will be visible throughout the order process showing the remaining reservation time.
- You will then be asked to input your contact information, shipping & billing details.
- Please enter any applicable discount code in the field on the right-hand side of the browser. You can fill in the discount code during any step of the order process before you proceed to the last step and select 'Pay now'.
- Review your order to ensure all items & details are correct, select 'Continue to shipping'.
- Review that your contact information and shipping address, once again, are correct. You will see that the free insured shipping & handling option is pre-selected for your order. Select 'Continue to payment'.
- Select and fill in the details of your preferred method of payment. You have the option to save this information for faster checkout next time.
- Select ‘Pay now' to complete your order.
- You will then receive an order confirmation via email to the email address provided at the time of ordering.
In the unlikely circumstance we’d be unable to fulfill your order for whatever reason, an email will be sent to the address supplied by yourself when you placed the order explaining the issue that may have arose.
Remember to check your cart and delivery information to ensure your order is correct before pressing the ‘Pay now’ button, as we may not be able to amend your order once it has been submitted.
1.1 HABIT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT OR CANCEL YOUR ORDER FULFILLMENT OF ALL ORDERS ON THE HABIT WEBSITE. WE EXPLICITLY RESERVE THE RIGHT NOT TO ACCEPT YOUR ORDER FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
- The product is not available / in stock
- Your billing information is not correct or not verifiable
- Your order has been suspected of fraudulent activity
- We could not deliver to the address provided by yourself
- Force Majeure
- In the event of misspelling, pricing or other errors or mistakes in the website information
1.2 DATA CHECK
We may run some checks on your details before we ship your order. These checks may include verifying your address and payment details linked to your order. Any orders found to be made under fraudulent pretenses will be followed up with an investigation.
1.3 USER CONTENT
When you transmit, upload, post, e-mail, share, distribute, reproduce or otherwise make available suggestions, ideas, inquiries, feedback, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, images, videos, messages or other materials ("User Content") on the Site, you are entirely responsible for such User Content. You hereby grant to us a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, unrestricted, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, copy, license, sublicense, adapt, distribute, display, publicly perform, reproduce, transmit, modify, edit, and otherwise exploit such User Content throughout the world, in all media now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose whatsoever, including without limitation, developing, manufacturing, distributing and marketing products.
You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control the rights to your User Content. You agree not to engage in or assist or encourage others to engage in transmitting, uploading, posting, e-mailing, sharing, distributing, reproducing, or otherwise making available User Content that (a) is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; (b) you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (c) is known by you to be false, fraudulent, inaccurate or misleading; (d) you were compensated for or granted any consideration by any third party; or (e) infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating User Content, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the User Content. We do not endorse or control the User Content transmitted or posted on the Site and therefore, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of User Content. You understand that by using the Site, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable to you. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any User Content, including without limitation, for any errors or omissions in any User Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred by you as a result of the use of any User Content transmitted, uploaded, posted, e-mailed or otherwise made available via the Site. You hereby waive all rights to any claims against us for any alleged or actual infringements of any proprietary rights, rights of privacy and publicity, moral rights, and rights of attribution in connection with User Content.
You acknowledge that we have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse to post or remove any User Content and we reserve the right to change, condense, or delete any User Content. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, we have the right to remove any User Content that violates these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable and we reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts without prior notice for any users who violate these Terms and Conditions or infringe the rights of others.
1.4 Deletion of User Content
If you wish to delete your user content on our website or in connection with our mobile applications, please contact us by email at email@example.com and include the following information in your deletion request: first name, user name/screen name (if applicable), email address associated with our website and/or mobile applications, your reason for deleting the posting, and date(s) of posting(s) you wish to delete (if you have it). We may not be able to process your deletion request if you are unable to provide such information to us. Please allow up to 10 business days to process your deletion request.
PLACING AN ORDER
The product prices displayed on the website are inclusive of any applicable tax. Shipping rates are applied per order. The exact shipping rates depend on the country where your order is being delivered.
- 2.1 PRICES MAY VARY ACROSS STORES.
Conversion rates may apply.
- 2.2 PRICE CHANGES
HABIT reserves the right to change the price of a product at any time without any forewarning. Any orders placed prior to this change cannot be amended to the revised price.
PROMOTIONS / OFFERS
4.1 GIFT CARDS
Once a gift card has been issued, the card becomes that customers’ property.
Gift Cards cannot be used in the purchase of another Gift Card.
HABIT reserves the right to refuse or cancel a gift card without any further discussion.
Gift cards have a validity of 12 months, and don’t need to be spent all at once.
Gift cards are only valid on the site in which they have been purchased from. I.e. hab-t.com gift card purchases can only be utilised on the hab-t.com store.
If a gift card is used as payment, refunds will be refunded back onto the original gift card"
4.2 DISCOUNT CODES
Only one discount code can be used per order.
HABIT reserves the right to refuse or cancel the use of a discount code without any further discussion.
Usage of discount codes are subject to stock availability.
4.3 Promotional Offers
Promotions may vary across the store.
To qualify for free shipping, you need to meet the relevant offer terms and conditions.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- HABIT owns all intellectual property rights in the website and in the material published on it. These works are protected by copyright laws worldwide.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on HABIT's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials, use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on HABIT's website; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by HABIT at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.